No matter where you are in life, your health and well-being are of the utmost importance. It is important to practice an ounce of prevention through exercise and proper nutrition, even while saving for emergencies that can arise despite your best efforts. This includes planning for your own long-term care and the care of sick, disabled, or aging family members, and ensuring loved ones know your health care preferences and who is authorized to make financial decisions for you.
Health insurance is one of the most important – yet often overlooked – financial concerns we all face. Remember: everyone is now required to have health insurance, and help is available for those who cannot afford it.
Find Services Near You
- Catholic Charities-John XXIII Multicultural Health Clinic
- Catholic Charities
- Community Housing Development Corporation of North Richmond
- Elk Grove Food Bank
- Health Education Council
- Hope SF
- La Familia Counseling Center
- Mutual Assistance Network
- Opening Doors
- Volunteers of America Northern California & Northern Nevada
- Women's Empowerment