Maybe you are looking to learn a trade or perhaps you just want to polish your résumé and interviewing skills. Whether you are entering the workforce for the first time, establishing yourself in a new community, or reentering the workforce after an absence, there are many tools available to help you enhance your skills and navigate the job market.
If you have been unable to find work that covers your family’s basic needs, or have been deprived of wages you are due, there is help for you. Know your rights as an employee, and check if you are eligible for tax preparation assistance.
Find Services Near You
- Asian Resources
- Building Skills Partnership
- California Capital Financial Development Corp
- Catholic Charities
- Hope SF
- Greater Sacramento Urban League
- San Francisco Foundation
- El Pajaro Community Development Corporation
- Mexican American Opportunity Foundation
- United Way Monterey County
- Community Action Partnership