Accounting Forms and Information
- 2012-13 Fiscal Year-End Procedures NEW!
- Show Me the Money Fall Seminars 2011 - Pre-registration required. Limited seating available. NEW!
- eFITS - Electronic Fiscal Input Transaction System
- ViewDirect Instructions
- Notice of Payroll Accounts Receivable (Reversal) NEW!
- All staff authorized to access View Direct; effective November 2, 2009, “The Notice of Payroll Accounts Receivable (Reversal)” is available for viewing and printing. Report does not have any social security numbers or employee’s names.
- NOTE: Change in Statutory Payroll Issue Date:
- Effective January 1, 2012, payday for Statutory employees (agency codes 001, 002, 003, 004 and 007) will change from the last date of the month to the same day of the month as the majority of state employees. Statutory payroll will be reported on a separate line on agencies SM 62, Notice of State Payroll Revolving Fund Transfer and will have the same issue date and CLO number as the majority of state employees.
- Agency Trust On-line Inquiry Instruction | PowerPoint (PowerPoint presentation requires MS PowerPoint software)
- Claim Schedules
- Delinquent Date Schedule for Remittance Advices
- Transaction Request Form (including Instructions and samples) | EXCEL
- Remittance to the State Treasurer (TC-30) | EXCEL
- Remittance to the State Treasurer (TC-31) | EXCEL
- Report to State Controller of Remittance to State Account (TC-47) | EXCEL
- Request to establish or Amend Special Deposit Fund Account (AUD 10)
- Request to establish or Amend Federal Trust Fund Account (AUD 10A)
- Monthly Statement of State Penalty Fund Distribution
- State Department Accounts Receivable Management Representation and Certification Letter